TOURNAMENT INFORMATION & RULES
Welcome all golfers participating into the “FLC GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2017” at FLC Quy Nhon Golf Links.
The Organization Committee wishes to receive cooperation from all golfers so that the tournament will not be prolonged and the time to finish 18 holes is 4 hours 30 minutes.
All golfers must be present at the starting area at least 15 minutes before the tournament starts to listen to the Tournament Rules announcement .
: FLC QUY NHON GOLF LINKS
The Tournament will take place during 3 days from February 17
to February 19, 2017(Each golfer can only register to participate one time on one of the three tournament days)
3. TEE OFF TIME:
4. COMPETITION FORMAT
- Morning: 06:00 am (144 golfers)
- Afternoon: 12:30 pm (144 golfers)
- Evening: 18:30 pm (144 golfers – on Saturday February 18, 2017)
: The Organization Committee will base on Handicap registered by golfers to arrange divisions. Scoring system based on Daily Handicap – System 36
will be applied to determine winning golfers.
- Gross Score: Winner will be the one with the lowest Gross Score. In case of golfers having the same Gross Score, the Organization Committee will apply the Countback method to calculate total scores of the last 9 holes (hole 10-18); if the winner still cannot be determined, the calculation of total scores of the last 6 holes, the last 3 holes, and the last hole (hole 18) will be applied.
5. DIVISIONS & PRIZES
- Score after taking into account Handicap (Net Score): Winner of each Division is the one with the lowest Net Score. In case of golfers having the same Net Score, golfer with lower Handicap (Daily HDC) will be the winner. In case of golfers having the same Net Score and the same Handicap, the Organization Committee will apply the Countback method to calculate total scores of the last 9 holes (hole 10-18); if the winner still cannot be determined, the calculation of total scores of the last 6 holes, the last 3 holes and the last hole (hole 18) will be applied.
: Each golfer can only receive his/her highest prize
- 06 sets of Prizes for 6 competition sessions (Division A, B, C)
- 01 set of Prizes for Division D (for 3 competition days)
||0 - 15
||16 - 28
- Championship Prize (Best Gross): 01 Prize - For Amateur golfer having the lowest Gross Score for 3 competition days. The Championship Prize will be awarded on Sunday evening (February 19, 2017). Besides the Championship Cup, the Champion will receive many other valuable prizes, especially 01 Membership of FLC Quy Nhon Golf Links for 35 years.
- First Prize (Best Net) : Division A, B, C (06 competition sessions)
- Second Prize (1st Runner Up): Division A, B, C (06 competition sessions)
- Third Prize (2nd Runner Up) : Division A, B, C (06 competition sessions)
- First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize: Division D & E – The Organization Committee will calculate scores from all scorecards on Sunday afternoon.
- Technical Prizes: 03 sets of Technical Prizes for each competition day (Feb 17, Feb 18, Feb 19)
- Nearest to the Pin: Par-3 Holes: # 4; #8: #14; #16
- Nearest to the Line Hole: #5
- Longest Drive: Hole: # 17
- Hole In One Prize: Many attractive prizes on each par-3 hole
Prize includes: Luxurious car, VIP Membership at 3 FLC golf courses in Sam Son, Quy Nhon, Ha Long worth $45,000, stay packages at all FLC Resorts worth $3.500 and many other valuable prizes.
All HIO winners will receive USD 10,000 sponsored by Mr.Trinh Van Quyet and HIO winners receiving USD 10,000 is unlimited during the tournament days and during the test play at the new golf course (01 day before and after the tournament days)
(*) Golfers changing their names or registering the tournament participation after 14h Feb 14, 2017 is not entitled to receive the car(s) for the HIO prize
- Eagle & Albatross prizes: At all Par 4 & Par 5 holes (unlimited winners)
Prize includes: Membership at FLC Golf Links for 3 years and many other prizes by other Sponsors.
6. COMPETITION RULES & GOLF RULES
- Hole-In-One Prize is only for the first winner and 1 golfer can win HIO Prize at different holes.
- Golfer receiving HIO Prize is responsible for paying related taxes, fees (if any)
- Golfer winning Hole-In-One must be amateur golfer, currently not a Golf Director/General Manager of any Golf Club of any golf course operating in Vietnam or abroad, currently not a member of PGA.
- If wishing to keep the Amateur status, golfers can refuse to receive prizes which are valuable gifts and get confirmation from the Organization Committee
-Tee box: Men: BLUE tee Ladies: RED tee
- “Mulligans” & “Free shot” Rules will not be applied in any case
- GOLF RULE: The Organization Committee will apply International Golf Rules (R&A) and Local Rules of FLC Quy Nhon Golf Links (please refer to scorecards and information below for details).
- LOCAL RULES OF FLC QUY NHON GOLF LINKS:
Out-of-Bounds (OB): White stakes or white dotted painted lines on paths (#1; #4; #5; #6; #7; #8; #9; #10 ~ 18)
Lateral water hazards: Red stakes or red dotted painted lines
GUR: Green stakes or green dotted painted lines
Flower Bed: Green stakes (Free Drop)
- Embedded Ball: Embedded ball will be applied on the whole course (except for hazards). Embedded ball will be picked up, cleaned and put at the nearest point without penalty, but not nearer to the pin.
- Immovable obstruction: Cart-paths, drainages, service stations, sprinkler heads, control boxes, power poles. Golfers can drop ball 1 club to his side or behind without penalty, not nearer to the pin.
- Golfers can pick up stone in Bunker without penalty to ensure safety for players.
- Bad weather condition: In case it is not possible to finish all holes, the Organization Committee will calculate Bogey for the remaining holes.
- Double Par: Golfers will pick up the ball in case the score is Double Par.
- Gimmi circle on Green will be applied.When the ball lies within the circle, golfers can pick up the ball and finish the hole and add 1 stroke.
- Drop zone will be applied on Holes #02; #10; #12; #16; #17; #18 (in case of lost ball, the ball will be dropped at Drop zone and add 1 stroke).
- Sign & submit scorecard:
- Golfers must exchange scorecards to each other (cross-scoring) and submit the scorecards with adequate signatures of the players and the scorers to the Organization Committee within 15 minutes after finishing 18 holes.
- Official Handicap of golfers must be written on scorecard of the competition day so that the Organization Committee can have basis for calculating scores.
- Caddies are now allowed to write on scorecards or sign on the scores in the position of scorer.
- Real scores for each hole must be written on the scorecard, not over points such as over 1, 2, 3…
- Scorecards with scores written not according to the rules or erased will be eliminated.
- Dispute & Doubtful issues:
- In case of disputed issues arising, golfers are entitled to play 2 balls and reserve their results. The Organization Committee will only settle disputes, complaints about scores 15 minutes before the Award Ceremony and will not be responsible for explaining after the Tournament finishes.
- For all inquiries and disputes about Rules on the competition days, please contact Head of Referee Committee:
Nguyen Thanh Trung – Tel: 0972987789
- All decisions of the Organization Committee will be final.
ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE: FLC GROUP
- Head of Organization Committee: Mr. Luu Duc Quang - Chairman of BISCOM Golf Club Management JSC.
- Tournament Manager: Mr. Nguyen Thanh Trung – General Manager of FLC Quy Nhon Golf Links
- GALA LUNCH & GALA DINNER:
- Feb 17, 2017: 11:00 am at Clubhouse Restaurant & 19:00 pm at International Convention Center
- Feb 18, 2017: 11:00 am at Clubhouse Restaurant & 19:00 pm at International Convention Center
- Feb 19, 2017: 11:00 am at Clubhouse Restaurant & 19:00 pm at International Convention Center
We wish golfers a competition day of fun, luck and victory!
ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE OF FLC GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2017